- General information
- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is DANIS Daniel Iwański with its registered office in Konotopa, ul. Inwestycyjna 45, 05-850 Ożarów Mazowiecki, classified in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 534-122-21-87, REGON 140264035. Contact with the Administrator of your personal data is possible:
– by e-mail at email@example.com and
– by phone at +48 608 257 305.
- In the interests of the security of personal data entrusted to us, we use specially developed internal recommendations and procedures that are intended to prevent disclosure of your personal data to unauthorized persons. At the same time, we control the performance of these procedures and constantly verify their compliance with the relevant legal acts. The processing and protection of the personal data provided by you takes place on the basis of applicable law and in accordance with the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of implementing acts and Community law acts.
- Personal data is collected and processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions and for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website obtains information about Users and their behavior through:
a) Information entered voluntarily in the forms
b) Collection of “cookies”
- The website www.danis.waw.pl collects information provided voluntarily by the User
- The data provided in the forms is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg for the purpose of contact or information service of the website User.
- Personal data left on the website and processed by their Administrator are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) The user whose personal data relates has the right to request the Administrator to access his data, obtain information about the purpose of their processing, rectify or modify them, as well as stop processing them, limit processing and delete them. In addition, the User has the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to submit a statement on the withdrawal of any consent given at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. These data will be processed for the period required by law.